If you have been procrastinating to ship off that Christmas gift or all those packages to your loved ones. Your time is officially running out..
Yesterday was the deadline for USPS, but you still have some other options, but they’ll cost ya..
United States Postal Service (domestic, not including Alaska and Hawaii):
• USPS Retail Ground: Dec. 14
• First class mail: Dec. 20
• Priority Mail: Dec. 20
• Priority Mail Express: Dec. 22
More info at the USPS website.
• FedEx SmartPost: Dec. 10
• FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx Ground: Dec. 17
• FedEx Express Saver: Dec. 19
• FedEx 2-Day and FedEx 2-day a.m.: Dec. 20
• FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx First Overnight: Dec. 21
• FedEx Same Day, FedEx SameDay City Priority and FedEx SameDay City Direct: Dec. 25
More info at the FedEx website.
• UPS 3 Day Select: Dec. 18 (for delivery on Dec. 24)
• UPS 2nd Day Air: Dec. 20 (for delivery on Dec. 24)
• UPS Next Day Air: Dec. 21 (for delivery on Dec. 24)
More info at the UPS website.